- Netflix and Chill. I think this is where everyone started or maybe has ended up? Watch that series you never had time for before. Make the most of this down time.
- Play some board games. Kmart has them back in stock or dust off the old favorites. We grabbed Life, scrabble and Twister. Don't forget if you’re playing monopoly you still must be isolated with the other players.
- De-Clutter your house. Go through one room at a time and throw out those things you just may need one day. Go through the pantry and throw out that vinegar that expired in 2002. Not a bad time to wipe down surfaces with a disinfectant.
- Do a Yoga class on YouTube. Get your morning stretch on and engage those endorphins. You may come out of this more flexible and Zen than before. Nothing like yoga in your PJ's.
- Read a book. Guuurl find yourself a comfy spot a warm drink and a book to dive into. We love a good Harry Potter but there are so many wonderful options. Sarah J. Maas and Cassandra Clare are a couple of our favourite authors.
- Try an New Recipe Not only does it include going to the supermarket but a chance to eat whatever yummy creation you make. Win Win
- Write a letter. Do you remember the joy of receiving a letter in the mail? Make someone’s day and break the cycle of just receiving bills in the mail.
8. Finally, pour yourself a bath, throw on a facemask, grab a glass of bubbly and shop online.. :)